telephone: 020 7318 4444
header image

Road Traffic Accidents

You can claim compensation for road traffic accident injuries if the accident was caused by the fault of another motorist, person or party. You can claim compensation if you were injured as a driver, a passenger, and a pedestrian or if you were riding a motorbike, a bicycle or a horse at the time of the accident.

If you or a member of your family has been involved in a road traffic accident that is not your fault and has sustained an injury, you may be able to bring a claim against the party at fault to recover:

  • Compensation for your injuries
  • The cost of repairs to, or for the loss of your vehicle
  • The cost of hiring another vehicle
  • The cost of treatment and ongoing care if this becomes necessary
  • Loss of earnings and any other out-of-pocket expenses

Remember, even if the responsible driver is not insured you may still claim against the Motor Insurers Bureau, an organisation established to compensate the injured victims of uninsured and untraced drivers.

transparent gif

Get in touch

Call us on 020 7318 4444 or fill in the form to request a call back, or to request more information.