telephone: 020 7318 4444
header image

Criminal Injury Claims

If you have been the victim of a criminal injury then you have every right to seek compensation for your injuries. The difference between criminal injuries and other personal injury claims lies in the nature of the person you’ll be claiming against, i.e. the criminal. If you were an innocent bystander to a criminal act, and have suffered either physical or psychological injury as a result, then you can seek compensation even if the person committing the act has not been charged or even caught.
transparent gif

Get in touch

Call us on 020 7318 4444 or fill in the form to request a call back, or to request more information.